Sunday, May 24, 2009

A New Season of Paint Paper & Crafts!


A new season of Paint Paper & Crafts began airing on Wednesdays, May 6, 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. EST on some PBS stations througout the country. The line-up of crafts is nothing short of great this year and Sloan Payne-Rutter does yet another year of great hosting.
I was so happy when Sloan asked me to be in two episodes and I thought I would give you a sneak peak at what will be on the show! Unfotunately, I don't think PPC is airing in the Houston area, but the good news is that I think the links to the shows will be put on the PPC website in the future. The past season is up right now, but hopefull the new one will follow shortly.


Angela Anderson & Sloan Payne-Rutter


Set of Paint Paper & Crafts with my Diva Duds

DIVA DUDS

The first episode is #404 and is supposed to air on May 27, 2009

Here's the Description:
"Dazzled Diva Duds Angela Anderson uses fabric paint and crystal
applicator to change every day clothing into diva duds."



Denim Jackets Diva'd up!


Denim Bags jazzed up with Plaid's Fabric Paint, Beacon Adhesive's Fabri-Tac (fabulous way to glue fabric, especially if you don't sew),
Bagworks denim bags and Kandi Corp's beautiful adhesive crystals.


VINTAGE PAINTING - CHALKBOARDS & MORE!

The second episode is #410 and is supposed to air on July 8, 2009.

Here's the Description:
"Angela Anderson creates a vintage hydrangea message
board with chalboard paint"


This is an oval canvas basecoated in Plaid's new Chalkboard Paint!
A great surface and is both beautiful and functional, can't beat that!



I really love how these vintage frames turned out. My grandparents are in the one to the left, my Mom center and her sister, Aunt Audrey is to the right. The frames were specially made by my friends at Cabin Crafters! The people at CC were amazing and I just love them!


This was just a lap desk I painted with Plaid's purple Chalkboard paint. I then applied a few of those little pre-made critters you can find ready to go at your local craft store (for pennies I might add) and you are good to go! I used acrylic paint to add a little movement in the water and trailing dots behind the dragon flies....very simple and so much fun for the kiddos!


Another canvas!! I painted the top portion with Plaid's pink Chalkboard Paint and the bottom with white acrylic paint and black zebra stripes. I then bought dimensional letters, painted them pink and covered them in glitter for just the right amount of tween bling! I then added some furry trim to separate the chalkboard area from www.atreasurenest.com! They have the best trims!
The wholesale company is known as Expo International.

Here is the NETA Episode Guide for the whole season of PPC.
If it is airing in your area, I would love to hear from you!
I have not even seen the episodes myself!
I just want to give a special thanks to all of these companies who
made these appearances on Paint Paper & Crafts possible for me:



These companies not only have great product, many of them have project ideas right on their websites. Please take a moment to visit each site and enjoy what they have to offer.

Thanks guys! Hugs!

Angela

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin