Sunday, June 14, 2009

Passport to Fun!

Well, I have my passport to fun and I am Peoria bound tomorrow! I am so excited to attend my first SDP (Society of Decorative Painters) annual convention. You can read about the society and more about the conference here.




I have completed the fabric painting kit (Country Rose Denim Jacket pictured below) for Martin/ F. Weber and here is a picture of the end result. This packet has 6 tubes of Prima Acrylic Colors and Prima Fabric Medium. It also has a brush and chalk for sketching on fabric. The disc that comes with it contains a .pdf of full instructions, step-by-step color photos and patterns, everything you need to paint this fun jacket.




Wish me luck! I hope it sells well and here's reminder pics of the jacket, but there are more pics in an older blog you can look back on!




I will try to do some mobile uploads to Facebook and take lots of pictures for a post show blog. I hope to see some of you there!

Hugs and God Bless Your Brushes!

Angela


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    What a fabulous kit!!! When are we going to be able to purchase this kit and where??
    Hope you are having a great week at SDP!
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    The kit looks amazing no wonder it sold out! I would have bought one that's for sure. I am sooo happy for you I hope that they make more for you!.

    xoxo
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin